other things I love:
(in random order...except maybe #1)
- Ice cream– all kinds. Though I’ll eat it all, my least favorite contains peanuts and my most favorite is Milwaukee’s frozen custard (specifically Oscar’s and a more recent introduction to Georgie Porgie’s). I really need a good frozen custard shop here.
- Traveling– I’m always up for a new adventure. I’ve lived in 3 different states (Michigan, North Carolina and Wisconsin) and have loved exploring the local and tourist favorites.
- The beach and the mountains– Though stark opposites, I love both relaxing in the sun listening to rolling waves and hiking strenuous trails to majestic vistas.
- Hot chocolate– doesn’t have to be fancy. The Swiss Miss powdered kind is good, but it has to be made with milk instead of water.
- Columbia arctic fleece– I freeze for the 6 months of Michigan winters. But these help me survive. They are warm, cozy, super soft, and lightweight.
- The band NEEDTOBREATHE– I’ve been a fan for about 10 years and always try to go see them in concert when they’re local.